Now I live in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I have classes at my Art Bead Circle Studio. Call me or write me from this site and we shall find convenient time for your class. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.
Open Enrollment: Come any time between 9am to 8pm.
For all levels.
Come and work for an hour or two or even spend a day in my workshop.
1. Choose a sample from my works and I will give you the pattern and explain it in details.
2. I can help you finish your projects, work with pictures from a magazine that you find interesting or create a design especially for you.
3. I will help you design a piece of jewelry to decorate that special dress, hat or outfit.
4. Bring your beads and I help you to make a special project that will be unique and reflect your personality.
5. Look my galleries, make print liked bead-works and send to me link of this work before my workshop, come to my lessons and we will necessarily make something more interesting.
I will have more samples on the day of the workshop.
What do I teach? I teach easy and hard bead weaving. Of course it's a lot easier to start from simple and work your way to the hard part, then it's not going to seem so hard. You can start by doing rings, bracelets, necklaces, ear rings, purses, bouquets, toys, gifts to the holidays: It depends on you. In the course of our class I'll show not only the American beading techniques but Russian, Indian and Egyptian as well.
Notice that galleries 10, 11, 12 contain the works of my students. I'm very proud of them.
Payments depend on time spent on each projects. Prices are as follows:
- for one - two people $20 per person per hour;
- for groups three - four people $15 per person per hour;
- for groups five and more people $12 per person per hour;
- for private class $40 per hour,
at your home in Phoenix aria $55 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
Looking forward to your phone calls and e-mails.
Look my WORKSHOPS here
I am waiting for your call!
See you soon. Lana May
My patterns are here: